3/21/2014

REVLON COLORBURST MATTE BALM SHAMELESS

REVLON COLORBURST MATTE BALM SHAMELESS: AU $14.99 from Chemist Warehouse



Running low on tampons, I decided to swing by Priceline last weekend. While making my way down to the check out, I noticed the brand new Revlon Matte Balms sitting on the display. I had been waiting so long for them to hit the shelves I was inescapably excited.

I grabbed two of the matte balms in colours 'Shameless' and 'Sultry'.

Shameless is a beautifully bold colour, perfect for the fall season. My boyfriend immediate reaction when I tried it on was "oh, you're never gonna wear this". He might be right, as I'm not gonna wear it often; however, on the good days when I feel adventurous to rock such a bold colour, I sure will.

The lipstick wears beautifully and lasts for quite a while; and like all Revlon lip balms, it has a nice peppermint smell to it which is always a bonus.



2 comments:

  1. Its such a lovely shade!looks great on you as well!
    xoxo,
    Rachel
    chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definitely wear it out because it looks GREAT on you!!! Love the color so much!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete