2/02/2014

NIVEA IN SHOWER RICH BODY LOTION SKIN CONDITIONER

NIVEA In Shower Rich Body Lotion Skin Conditioner (400 ml): AU $7.99 from Priceline



Ladies, here is the perfect solution for those lazy days (pretty much everyday for me) where you just don’t feel like moisturising your skin. Nivea came up with this brilliant idea that is the In Shower Rich Body Lotion Conditioner.

To be honest I was quite skeptic about it at first but decided to try it out anyways after seeing Tanya Burr using it.

Basic how to:

 1. WASH – Use shower gel as you usually would and rinse off

 2.APPLY – Leave the shower stream and apply a generous amount of the product. The ease at which it rubs in is pretty surprising.

 3.  RINSE – It will be absorbed by your skin pretty much instantaneously after which you can rinse off

4. DONE – and done! Dry yourself and you’re ready to get dressed.


Normally I use it when I shower before bed because that is when I am in my sleepy, near comatose state, and can’t be bothered to moisturise after my shower.

It leaves your skin smooth without any oily residue but I am still not convinced that it can replace any good old moisturiser. It is, however, a great substitute during winter when you want to spend as little time as possible between hopping out of the shower and into your warm comfy clothes.

This simple extra step in your shower routine will definitely help you have more hydrated skin.



4 comments:

  1. i think this one might be awesome for me. i hate feeling sticky after putting lotion on and sometimes i'm just too lazy. i really want to try it.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya you should definitely give it a go. thanks for the support

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this product it is such a quick way of adding moisture to your routine!

    mybeautysleuth x

    www.mybeautysleuth.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm I may have to give this a shot! I would be a bit skeptical too.

    Kristine | tinikc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete