2/03/2014

NAILS OF THE DAY: ESSIE BAHAMA MAMA

ESSIE nail polish in Bahama Mama: AU $16.95 from Priceline


Essie's Bahama Mama is perfect as a fall/winter nail polish; but even though it is summer in Australia right now, i decided to wear this colour today just because I love it so much. It is a beautifully deep plum berry colour. To achieve a nice level of opaqueness, however, you will need at least two to three coats. Normally, I follow up with the Essie top coat just to lock everything in and avoid any chipping.



The formula of this nail polish seems to be on the runny side but it does dry up pretty fast. I have to say though, not that I have been particularly careful, but I've only had it on for a few hours and it has already started to chip. It is such a beautiful colour though, i can't wait for fall to be here to be able to start wearing all my fall nail polishes again.

4 comments:

  1. That essie color is gorg!

    xo, N
    www.natashasolae.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the bahama mama as well and I love it, very beautiful shade!

    X Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. great review dear ! i love the color :) would you like to follow each other :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete